The Visconti Rembrandt is a feat of Italian craftsmanship and takes inspiration from the master artist Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, who is renowned for his signature painting technique. The barrel of the pen is manufactured from a specially formed resin, styled to look like painted brush strokes that you would find in one of the artist's iconic paintings. This is combined with chrome plated features to give the pen a classic appearance that any writer would feel inspired by. The nib of the fountain pen is expertly made from stainless steel and branded with the Visconti name as a symbol of its high-quality craftsmanship. This pen is a superb choice for those with an interest in the arts.
- Magnetic closure cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Fitted with a stainless steel nib
- Includes one blue ink cartridge
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Visconti gift box
- Guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturing defects
This pen can be personalised using the Visconti 'My Pen System'