The Edding 140 Permanent Pen is a precision writing tool designed to write on virtually any non-porous surface. The pens are filled with high-quality, waterproof and quick-drying ink. If you write on a surface such as metal, glass or plastic, you can make corrections using alcohol solution. The metal-framed tip is designed to provide an extremely reliable writing experience, giving you the ability to make precision marks. This makes the pens a great choice for DIY projects or industrial work.
- Permanent pens for very fine writing on virtually all non-porous surfaces
- Writing can be corrected using alcohol
- The metal-framed round nib has a stroke width of 0.3mm
- The permanent ink is water-proof and quick-drying
- Ideal for writing on virtually all smooth surfaces, including plastic and glass
- Available in a range of colours