Edding's 25 EcoLine permanent markers are precision tools for marking on almost any material or surface. The pens are extremely eco-friendly, produced from at least ninety percent recycled materials. With their precision tip, the markers can write on paper, card, glass, plastic, wood, metal and much more. The ink is low-odour, water-proof and wear-resistant, which also makes them an ideal choice for outdoor use.
- Precision permanent markers for writing and marking on almost any surface
- Precision bullet tip has a stroke width of 1.0mm
- Low-odour ink with no added toluene/xylene
- Waterproof and wear-resistant on almost all surfaces
- At least 90% of the marker is produced from recycled materials (83% post-consumer)
- Applicable on paper, carton, cardboard, rubber, plastic, glass, wood, metal, stone, ceramic, leather and more
- Available in a variety of colours