The history of the Estie originates from the 1930s, a nostalgic time where Esterbrook have continued this tradition by investing the same attention and high-quality materials into their modern Estie range. The inspiration for this particular finish is the beaches along the shores of New Jersey and New York, where you can find an abundance of antiques and trinkets, taking you on a journey through history. Sea Glass has been added as a core colour to the Estie range in honour of the nearby shores of Esterbrook’s birthplace.
- Sea Glass finish with chrome trims
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Fitted with one black rollerball refill
- Compatible with standard international size rollerball refills
- Supplied in a smartly branded Esterbrook gift box
- Covered by the Esterbrook Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship