Graf von Faber-Castell have designed this Classic ballpoint pen using a combination of natural wood and precious metal, showcasing a signature style with its iconic profile. The body of the pen is hand-crafted from Grenadilla wood, a natural product native to the seasonally dry regions of Africa. This wood is most often used to manufacture musical instruments and fine furniture, which in turn, gives the ballpoint pen a unique story to tell. The pen also features platinum plated details, including a solid, spring-loaded pocket clip. This pen is a statement piece and a great writing companion for the avid writer or pen collector.
- Beautifully hand-made by expert pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Twist-action exposure of the pen tip
- Fitted with a black ballpoint refill
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Please note: the gift box image is for presenation purposes only and may show different pen(s).