Cross Century II Fountain Pen - Pearlescent White Rose Gold Trim
The Century II fountain pen is an exquisite writing tool of impeccable quality, admired for its distinct sense of character and sophistication. This particular model is beautifully made with a pearlescent white lacquer finish, highlighted with rose gold plated decorations. The nib is produced from stainless steel with a rose gold finish, expertly designed to produce a clean and consistent writing experience. This pairing of precious materials with expert engineering makes the Century II a popular gift choice, which can be personalised with the addition of an engraved name or message.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a ridged gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure