The Century II fountain pen is an exquisite writing tool of impeccable quality, admired for its distinct sense of character and sophistication. This particular model is beautifully made with a pearlescent white lacquer finish, highlighted with rose gold plated decorations. The nib is produced from stainless steel with a rose gold finish, expertly designed to produce a clean and consistent writing experience. This pairing of precious materials with expert engineering makes the Century II a popular gift choice, which can be personalised with the addition of an engraved name or message.
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Features a ridged gloss black grip section
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure