A.T. Cross have developed their Wanderlust collection by taking inspiration from the natural beauty of Planet Earth's iconic landmarks. This pen is inspired by the extraordinary appearance of Borneo, a stunning island located in Southeast Asia. The pen is produced with a white lacquer finish, illustrated with tones of green and brown, which has been beautifully engraved with gold plated inlays. Other key features include a ridged grip section for added comfort and a high-quality stainless steel nib with a gold plated finish. This pen is a magnificent writing tool and a statement piece, ideal for those who like to be adventurous and explore the world.
- Styled with a rich, swirling design inspired by nature
- Patented design process with layered patterns and metallic engraving
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure