The Cross Wanderlust collection is an artistic range of writing tools which emulate some of the world's most iconic landmarks. This fountain pen takes its inspiration from Mount Everest, styled with an iridescent white lacquer finish, beautifully illustrated with a marble effect and chrome plated inlays. Other key elements include black PVD appointments, a ridged grip section and a black PVD coated stainless steel nib. The pen writes beautifully, offering a smooth, comfortable and reliable writing experience, perfect for professional writing.
- Styled with a rich, swirling design inspired by nature
- Patented design process with layered patterns and metallic engraving
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converters and ink sold separately)
- Supplied in a luxury Cross gift box
- Covered by the Cross lifetime warranty against mechanical failure