Edding 22 EcoLine permanent markers are fantastic for both personal and professional use, suitable for writing on almost any surface. Each pen in this set of four is produced from ninety percent recycled materials, featuring a chisel tip that can produce a variety of line widths. The markers can be used to write on paper, card, plastic, glass, wood, metal and much more. They are also suitable for use outdoors, making them a superb tool for those who enjoy gardening or DIY projects.
- Permanent markers for writing and marking on almost all materials
- Chisel tip has a stroke width of 1.0mm - 5.0mm
- Low-odour ink with no added toluene/xylene
- 90% of the marker is made from recycled material (83% post-consumer)
- Applicable on paper, carton, cardboard, rubber, plastic, glass, wood, metal, stone, ceramic, leather and more.