Luxurious black resin and precious platinum plated rings are beautifully presented in the form of this Classic Anello rollerball pen, produced by Graf von Faber-Castell. Key features include a hand-assembled barrel with several segments of black resin, wrapped in platinum plated rings. The cap is beautifully polished to a mirror-like quality, embellished with a solid, spring-loaded pocket clip. The sophisticated shape of the pen is formed to balance perfectly in the writers hand, providing a high-quality writing experience in any given task. This pen is a great choice for signing documents, writing special letters or simply to give your writing desk a luxury accessory.
- Hand crafted by dedicated pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes one black rollerball refill
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell wooden gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Please note: the gift box image is for presentation purposes only and may show different pen(s).