The Guilloche fountain pen by Graf von Faber-Castell is individually crafted by a special process, normally found in the jewellery industry. This pen showcases a modern appeal, styled with a hand-coated black lacquer finish, beautifully detailed with a guilloche design and polished chrome features. The pen accommodates a beautifully balanced writing experience, creating smooth, free-flowing lines with its solid 18K gold rhodium plated nib. With an engraved name or message, this pen makes a fantastic gift suitable for all occasions.
- Hand-crafted by master pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Suitable for use with ink cartridges (sold separately)
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship