Graf von Faber-Castell have developed this Guilloche fountain pen with hand-finished details, giving the pen a bold and distinctive sense of character. The cap and barrel are structured from high-grade metal, decorated with a vibrant 'India Red' lacquer, guilloche details and smooth chrome highlights. The pen holds a solid 18K gold rhodium plated nib, expertly produced to create a smooth and free-flowing writing experience. With the addition of an engraved name or message, this pen makes a wonderful gift and will certainly be cherished by the recipient.
- Hand-crafted by master pen makers
- Manufacturing process involves over a hundred steps
- Cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Suitable for use with ink cartridges (sold separately)
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Graf von Faber-Castell gift box
- Covered by Graf von Faber-Castell's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship