This Duofold Classic fountain pen is considered to be one of the world's most iconic writing tools, originally designed by George Safford Parker, founder of the Parker Pen Company. It has maintained its original style stance the early 1920's and is favoured among luxury pen enthusiasts. This model features a 'Big Red' precious resin barrel, branded with engraved details in tribute to the man responsible for this incredible fountain pen. It is a magnificent choice and makes a marvellous writing companion, which can also be personalised with custom engraving.
- Screw-cap can be removed and placed on to the end of the pen
- Includes two black ink cartridges
- Can be converted for use with bottled ink (converter included)
- Supplied in a luxury Parker gift box
- Covered by Parker's two year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship