Edding 21 EcoLine permanent markers are a superb choice for both personal and professional use. They feature a bullet tip, which can draw line widths ranging from 1.5mm to 3.0mm - perfect for writing and marking on almost any material. At least ninety percent of the total plastic used to create these markers are made from recycled materials (83% post-consumer). The ink is water-proof and wear-resistant, which also makes them a great choice for use outdoors.
- Permanent markers for writing and marking on almost all materials
- Bullet tip has a stroke width of 1.5mm - 3.0mm
- Low-odour ink with no added toluene/xylene
- 90% of the marker is made from recycled material (83% post-consumer)
- Applicable on paper, carton, cardboard, rubber, plastic, glass, wood, metal, stone, ceramic, leather and more.